21.7.13

The Pen is Mightier. (Octopode Friday Challenge)

I must admit I was a little unsure what to do for this challenge and the final outcome does look a little rushed. I think if I thought about it more it could have been better. What I did for this challenge was obviously Alice In Wonderland. So here is the final outcome.


The background text is from 'The Looking Glass' (a book from the alice in wonderland series). If I had more time I would have probably added a couple more pages and made them a little bit more decorative. Here is the links to all the digis I used
                              Alice Elements

The theme doesn't have to be Alice in Wonderland you could use her Rapunzel digi or maybe even Captain Jackl Sparrow to represent the book Treasure Island. Just be inspired by poetry, literature and books. Enter your literature themed project on 'The Friday Challenge' and you could win three free digis of your choice!

No comments: